In light of what we are going through in our world right now, and because we care about your health and safety, we are not meeting together physically at the moment. In spite of our physical distance, we must still value connection during this time. How are we doing that?
Please join us on YouTube for Infuse Church Online! Our Service will Premiere each Sunday at 10:00am, but please jump on a little earlier so that we can chat through the YouTube Live Chat function!
Our Infuse Kids Program is also running online. You can view this before or after our Online Sunday Service; also, if you miss a week then you can catch up anytime.
We are encouraging all of our Connect Groups to meet online via Zoom. Please touch base with your Connect Group Leader to find out more. If you are looking for a Connect Group to join then please fill out an enquiry form, and we will do our best to connect you as soon as we can.
We are planning upcoming Corporate 'Connect, Encourage & Pray' Meetings via Zoom (Zoom really is a great way for us to connect, chat, and...see each other); so, be sure to get yourself set up on Zoom (you only need a free version), and stay tuned for more details.
All the leaders at Infuse Church are continuing to connect with their teams and with their connect groups. We are doing all that we can to ensure no one is isolated or disconnected during this time. We are learning new skills almost daily in doing what we can to connect people together. You can help too. Please reach out to those you know call Infuse Church their home. If you don’t know their phone number, please ask us and we’ll do what we can to connect you together.
If you have, or hear of, a prayer need - let us know here.
If you have, or hear of someone who has, a need - let us know here.
Our phone is still on! We are still checking our emails! We still care about you and are praying for you!
Hello Amazing Infuse Church Family,
We are so excited to announce that we have our very own Infuse Church app for your phone. This is a great way to stay connected with all that’s happening at Infuse Church, it’s a central location with everything you need to know right at your fingertips.
To help make it easy for you to add this app to your phone, we have created a video tutorial along with a PDF, check them out today :)
Hi Spirit Filled Infuse Church Family,
Jane and I are really excited about this Sunday’s worship experience at Infuse Church for a number of reasons:
- We “Get” to worship the Lord and experience His presence. We “Get” to hear His Word. We “Get” to be encouraged and encounter the Holy Spirit.
- You don’t need to register to attend our service!!! How good is that! We would still ask you to check in with our amazing Welcoming Team just so that we can continue to comply with the Government & Health Department requirements in maintaining a record of all who attend the service please.
- You can sit anywhere you feel comfortable to sit on Sunday! We recognise some may feel more comfortable in needing space around you, so please speak with our amazing Welcoming Team, who will do all we can to ensure you feel safe in the service.
- Our creche is available for use if you need it, however, feel free to worship with everyone as a family too.
- Please don’t forget to bring a drink bottle for yourself, as we are still unable to provide any hot or cold beverages and our kitchen will be closed – why not head out for a meal with another family to a café or restaurant or perhaps ring someone today and invite them over for a meal after the service.
- We will continue to do all we can to ensure the building is clean, safe and comfortable for you on Sunday. If you’re able to help after the service with a few cleaning jobs, that would be so good.
- We’re kicking off A New Series centred around “Faith” – so excited by this! Why not continue to immerse yourself in the Word of God and search out His Word about faith – let it begin to stir in you, grow in you, excite you and encourage you. Even as I write this email, I sense the presence of the Holy Spirit surrounding you – take a moment; close your eyes and welcome Him; allow Him to touch your heart and bring peace, healing and the fragrance of Heaven. He loves you so very much.
Come expecting the Holy Spirit to move in your life on Sunday. You won’t leave disappointed – God never disappoints.
All our love,
Ps Garry & Jane xx
Hello Loved & Faithful Infuse Church Family,
Jane and I and all our team leaders were overjoyed by so many coming out and being part of our Worship Service last Sunday. Thank you to all who helped facilitate this service, and the cleaning afterwards.
We LOVE being back in the house together! Again, church is back at Infuse Church THIS SUNDAY :)
We want to make our service as safe and enjoyable as possible for you all. So, we need your help please.
AS SEATING IS LIMITED DUE TO THE SPATIAL DISTANCING, YOU MUST REGISTER EACH PERSON BY NAME & INTO SPECIFIC AREAS (SEE BELOW) BEFORE 12NOON THIS SATURDAY THE 27TH OF JUNE IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND THE SERVICE AT INFUSE CHURCH PLEASE.
Please RSVP by email to: email@example.com or by phoning Ps Garry on 0428 886 186.
Due to the restrictions that we MUST comply with, we will be taking registrations to 3 specific areas of the church service. Those areas are:
Main Service: All people attending the main service in the sanctuary – please register for this area.
Infuse Kids: All children aged between 4yrs to 12yrs who will be attending the Infuse Kids Program – please register for this area. On Sunday, please sign your children in to this area before you make your way to the area that you are registered for. Please sign your children out of this area at the conclusion of the service.
Creche / Young Families: This is a dedicated room for families with young children and those who may need the use of the creche during the service. If you think this is a need that you have, please register your whole family to this area (with the exception of children who will be registered in to Infuse Kids). Please note that it is not compulsory to register in to this room, however the creche will not be available to those who are booked in to the Main Sanctuary as we are required to keep rooms separate as best we can.
If you are unable to attend the service and you have registered to attend, can you please let us know as soon as possible, so that we can arrange for those on the waiting list, so that they can attend and be part of the service.
IMPORTANT INFO RE: ONLINE SERMON - As we will now be using the main message from our service for our online service, it will not be available until we’ve been able to upload it to the various platforms – we are hopeful this will be on Sunday afternoon, however as we are still very new at this, please be patient with us, as we work out the best method of doing all this.
INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW IN ATTENDING THIS SUNDAY’S SERVICE AT INFUSE CHURCH:
- If you are sick or feel unwell, please stay at home and enjoy our online service experience (see info above).
- Please make regular use of the hand sanitiser stations at the entry to the church & kid’s areas, as well as numerous other areas.
- Wave to others rather than hugs or handshakes.
- Please only use the aisles and foyer as a walkway and take conversations outside or invite someone out for drink or meal.
- Communion will be provided for you as you enter the church. Please dispose of the rubbish in the bins provided at the rear of the sanctuary, this can be done as you leave after the service.
- We suggest that you still utilise online giving as the primary method to tithe, however if you must give by cash there will be a facility for you to do this at the rear of the sanctuary.
- Please do not sit on seats with a sign saying “Due to spatial distancing this seat is reserved – Angels Only”
- There will be no hot or cold drinks or any food available – You will need to provide your own drinks.
- At the conclusion of the service, we would encourage everyone to take someone home to enjoy a meal together, or perhaps even a café / restaurant.
- And last but not least, if you are available to help with cleaning of the church after the service, we’d really appreciate all the help we can get. Just let Ps Garry know when you register your attendance for the service.
We are doing all we can to ensure you have an encounter God this Sunday, but also that we do so wisely, safely and honouring of our government and health officials.
We thank you for your continued love and support for Infuse Church. If you have any questions about what’s currently happening with our Infuse Church Service, please don’t hesitate to either email or ring us. If anything changes, we’ll certainly let you know, so please keep an eye out for any emails from us at Infuse Church.
If you can stay after the service to help us with the cleaning of the various areas, that would be a huge help.
Can we encourage you to come hungry for a move of God on Sunday. Come ready to worship & praise Him. Come ready to impart life into others as you meet them on Sunday. Come ready for the Holy Spirit to flow & transform our lives.
We look forward to being with you again,
Garry & Jane xx